Friday, July 10, 2015

My Top 5 Favorite Avon Products


There are so many great products it was hard to narrow down my list to just 5 . 
1. Secret  To Keep 
My go to fragrance at the moment is one that is a blend of sweet Apple, juicy strawberry, a hint of jasmine white musk and warm sandalwood. I put a little of the fragrance on in the morning and it last all  day. I get compliments from people when I wear it saying that it smells nice. 
Item number 437-291

2. Avon Naturals Body Lotion
My all time favorite one is the Strawberry & Guava one . I like any of the fruity and floral scent lotions the best. I love to rub on the body lotion on right before going to bed.  You only need to use a little bit and it will go along way. 
Item number 607-186

3. Ideal Flawless Cream concealer 
This product is farly new and I love it. I have the one that is called Almond. You use this product to rub on before putting your makeup on to hide any imperfections you might have. This product has great coverage. I use a tiny a bit rubbing it on my fingers to then put on my face. 
Item number 014-300
4. Advanced Techniques Shampoo & Conditioner 360 Nourish Morccan Argan OilI use both the shampoo and conditioners in the morning . My hair stays soft and easy to manage all day. I have used other brands but will never go back to them again after I have seen how my hair looks using the avon shampoo & conditioners . 
Item number shampoo 195-814
conditioner 882-959 


5. Nai Polish 
I love all the fun colors that we carry. I like the ones that leave a hint of a shimmer to them the best. 
 They stay on a long time. When I am doing other activities they don't chip. 

You can get all of these items from my online store and many more. 

No comments :

Post a Comment